Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault

From: Sachi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:03:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Eric

I have checked it with gdb, it returned:

(gdb) continue
Continuing.

[Switching to Thread -1208514880 (LWP 1030)]
0x007eb73f in m2fv_64_0 () from
/usr/local/lib/libfftw3f.so.3

Then gdb stopped. I didn't use any breakpoints in the
code. BTW: I can run the demos provided by wxPython.

Can you sqeeze any information from this? Or what
should I do next?
Thanks for your time
Sachi