Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault

From: mgray
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:12:37 -0700 (MST)

I built gcc-3.4.3 from the ground up and then built all the support
applications and GNU radio using gcc 3.4.3.  I still get the same core
dump if I use the --enable-sse command line argument.

If I REMOVE this setting and build it, everything works fine.

I do have the core files and can do any other tests as desired.

Building all that stuff takes a while, even on a fast machine.  I need to
get back to the DOS days and make a RAM drive. :)