[Discuss-gnuradio] Hierarchical block with multiple points-of-entry

From: Rahul Dhar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Hierarchical block with multiple points-of-entry
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:50:12 -0400

Is it possible to create a hierarchical block with two blocks as the
"head" block?  For example, I want to do the following:

USRP Rx -> Demodulator -> ...
USRP Rx -> Signal power calculator

The Demodulator and Signal power shpuld be the head blocks of a
hierarchical block.  Is there some magic with the syntax to tell
gr.hier_block.__init__ that it should have two heads, or is that just
not allowed?

Thanks,
-Rahul
--