[Discuss-gnuradio] Old rbf file

From: Robert W McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Old rbf file
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:05:30 -0400

I found an old rbf file in a bzipped copy of stuff at home. I installed that in rev2 usrp directory in /usr/local/share/usrp/rev2 and the board informs me that these daughters are already initialized. I knew this but this was a test. So
code and hardware work when all the pieces are here.

The rbf files I found are dated Feb. 17.

Bob