[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_fpga.rbf

From: Robert W McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_fpga.rbf
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:58:54 -0400

Eric:

This file does not exist anywhere on my home or work system.  I did clean
installs on both machines recently now that I am able to work both at home
and work on the same platform.

I have long since done the burn-basic-eeprom at home, I may not have the
latest bits but it is done so this is not a problem there. Here, I cannot get
started because this one file is in the way.

So synopsis: at work, on my newest USRP boards and daughtercards,  I cannot
find the rbf file. I did a clean install from cvs. The make in usrp subdirectory
proceeded without failure and so did make install.  The myriad ihx files
are present all known issues with wx, python paths, etc. have been resolved
and I prepared to work.  I have several things I want to do, some of them
involving the USRP and the TVRX.

Bob