[Discuss-gnuradio] 3G on USRP

From: tss ooty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 3G on USRP
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:15:26 +0530

Dear GNU Radio Team & Members,

   I am looking for using USRP as my development kit for
implementation of 3G standards 1xEvDO and 1xRTT.

   I would like to know if there is any work already done in
developing the CDMA2000 PHY on the USRP kit.
   It would even be very helpful if someone points out any
feasibility of making cdma2000 protocol work on USRP. Is there any
feature or limitation on the USRP board that makes it suitable or
unsuitable for 3G standards 1xEVSO and 1xRTT?

  Please help me out in this regard since I am finding it very
difficult to evaluate the same and wondering why there is already not
existing an implementation in the OpenSDR project...

  TIA a lot for all your help.

regards,
./tss

Get your own Free E-mail at Witch Wisdom http://www.witchwisdom.com