Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build fails on make check - finally got it all wo

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build fails on make check - finally got it all working
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:29:24 -0700

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 08:40:12PM -0700, Ges wrote:

> I am sorry. I didnt realise the paths were absolute.

No problem.  Normally it "just works", so I'm a bit puzzled.
That's why I suggested the --srcdir=DIR option.  Did --srcdir solve your
problem?  I'm curious about what part of your configuration was
triggering this behavior, so that perhaps we can work around it, or at
least recognize it in the future.

> I am not sure if it is related to my use of AFS...it
> doesnt look like it, because I dont work off AFS, I
> just have some of the executables in /usr/local/..
> symbolically linked to some AFS files. But then again,
> I shall check up on this sometime.

If you ever get around to tracking it down, I'd love to hear what you
find.

> Thank you for the quick note on the gnuradio-examples.

You're welcome!

Eric