Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alternative interface from PC to a USRP.

From: David Carr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alternative interface from PC to a USRP.
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 11:58:34 -0500

Lamar,

Sounds like a very good idea.  I haven't read the SCSI spec before so
would you pardon a few questions?

How many pins does Ultra320 require, is it 32x2 (differential) = 64?
Also what are the max cabling lengths at this speed?
What is the clock rate on those pins?

You mention the ability to send data between hosts without CPU
intervention.  Does that mean its possible to send data from the USRP to
multiple hosts connected on the same SCSI bus?

By the way I think that gigabit is 1Gbps full-duplex ie: 2Gbps.

Keep the ideas coming,
David Carr