[Discuss-gnuradio] test_usrp_standard_tx[rx].cc doubts...

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] test_usrp_standard_tx[rx].cc doubts...
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

Matt

While playing with "test_usrp_standard_tx[rx].cc"
setting
"-c" flag, I was expecting the folloing:

     x    x     x
    x    x     x
   x    x     x
  x    x     x
 x    x     x         ......

But its not what I am getting.

If I change the code that deal with the "counting
flag" as:

     if (counting_p){
       for (int i = 0; i < N; i++) {

        counter += delta;

        buf[i] = host_to_usrp_short (counter & xffff);

        if (i < N/2) delta = 1;
        else delta = -1;
       }
     }

I would expect:

     x       x
    x x     x x
   x   x   x    x
  x     x x      x
 x       x         x  ......

I dont get it either...

Am I correct in my assumptions?

When I watch the DAC on the scope or when I plot it
whith Matlab I see some breakups like its outputting
in bursts... Is this the correct/expected behavior?

Lets suppose I want to generate 10khz sin/cos wave --
can "test_usrp_standard_tx.cc" handle it whith some
modifications?

Thank you,

Angilberto.