CVS changes (was:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New version of mingw patch with

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: CVS changes (was:Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New version of mingw patch with working createfilemapping and resolved backslash problems)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:49:28 -0400

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 14:23, Eric Blossom wrote:
> Matt & I are sorting out a problem with some new fpga code right now.
> I'll get them in a bit later today.

For the sake of those following CVS, when should it be safe again to build a
bitstream from the CVS verilog?  Or do you need testers for some of this?
How dangerous to USRP hardware could tracking fpga CVS be?  I see several
changes in the current CVS, and it looks interesting.

You must have read the Web fad article, seeing the All Your Frequency Are
Belong to Us code example.  :-)
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology