Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] binary installer gnuradio-2.5cvs.win32.exe for wi

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] binary installer gnuradio-2.5cvs.win32.exe for windows
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:40:35 +0200

Hi mjam,
ImportError: No module named _usrp_prims

It can find usrp_prims.py but is looks as though the usrp_prims.cc and
usrp_prims.h files are not compiled in your binaries to make the
_usrp_prims. I have no idea how to compile them tho, i've been trying
with DEV-c++ with no luck.
I quickly made a zip file with all the usrp_prims files (including the dll)
you can find it at
http://www.olifantasia.com/pub/projects/gnuradio/mdvh/mingw/binary-installer/gnuradio-with-usrp/
you need to unpack the dll (or all files) in usrp_prims_dlls.zip into
PYTHONPATH\Lib\site-packages
I hope this helps.

I will be away for the weekend, so if this doesn't help please ask again
beginning next week.

Greetings,
Martin