[Discuss-gnuradio] hier_block

From: Ges
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] hier_block
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:01:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric,

Can you shed some light on the idea behind introducing
the hier_block structure. Was it introduced for
simplicity or does the future hold something more for
it.

I am just curious because I am trying to port some PHY
layer modules written for GNU Radio for use with
Click. Just want to ensure that I do things in a
generalised manner such that any new modules that
people might write can be used easily in the framework
I am trying to develop.

Thanks a lot

Gesly

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs