Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK at 768kb/sec and other good stuff

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GMSK at 768kb/sec and other good stuff
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:28:30 -0800

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 01:55:44AM -0500, Dawei Shen wrote:
> Hi, Eric
>
> Thanks for your effort and I'd like to share the happiness with you. I can't
> wait to read your code. A couple of questions:
>
> 1. Are all the codes available on CVS now?

It's all in CVS now.  Expect some changes over the next week.

> 2. When will be the Flex 400 available to purchase?

Matt will let us know as soon as he has them in hand.

> 3. Why to remove the FSK code?

It doesn't work realiably in its current form.

> Is there any better alternative?

Use the new GMSK stuff and/or convert the FSK use the new clock
recovery code.  Unless someone steps up to fix it in the next day or
so, I'm removing it.

Eric