Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP & Matlab

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP & Matlab
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:26:04 -0800

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 11:39:17AM -0500, Robert Roberts wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I realize this is slightly off topic, as it does not directly use
> GNURadio, but I felt this would be the best forum to ask in.
>
> Has anyone done any work or analysis of interfacing the USRP with
> Matlab/Simulink and the Real Time Workshop?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Chris~

Not that I know of.

Interfacing with the USRP is pretty straight-forward.  Just look at
usrp/host/lib/usrp_standard.h.  It exports 2 classes, usrp_standard_tx
and usrp_standard_rx.  On the other hand, we've also build a pretty
good chunk of code that manages daughterboards and is written in
python (gr-usrp/src/db_*.py)

Eric