[Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple USRPs

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple USRPs
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:29:31 -0500

Hello all,

I'm involved in a project to design a hardware testbed for Multiple-input
Multiple-output systems.  I was considering GNU Radio and the USRP to
accomplish this task.  I was wondering if any of you have connected multiple
USRPs to build an RF system larger than 2 input 2 output (I would
specifically like a 4X4 RF system).  If you have connected multiple USRPs
together how exactly have you gone about it?

Thank you in advance for any assistance,
Elaine Garbarine