[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on Windows

From: Robert Roberts
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on Windows
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:02:27 -0500

Hello,

I have found the drivers for using the USRP in Windows. Is there any
documentation of what functions can be called through them?  Or what
files there were created from?  In the latest usrp install there are
two dll.  _usrp_prims.dll and libusrp.dll    I can guess that the
usrp_prims file is made from usrp_prims.cc etc.   Any information
would be greatly apprectiated.

(I have a method of using an existing DLL if I know the corresponging
header file, so I am looking to track one down so I don't have to step
back and compile my own dll files)

Thanks,
~Chris~