RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Update

From: Weber, Michael J. \(US SSA\)
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Update
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:45:56 -0500

Matt, can you elaborate on the 20MHz bandwidth figure for the Flex400
and give some USRP application guidance? I have this "8MHz maximum
supportable bandwidth" figure in my head which I think came from the
sampling/decimation rates + USB2 throughput limitation discussed in the
USRP documentation..? Some folks have seen the release below and are
asking me if we can do XYZ in terms of bandwidth and I'm not sure what
to say at this point.

Is there a way to move 20MHz-wide signals between the host machine and
the Flex400?

Thanks,
Mike