Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing square wave in usrp_oscope

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Viewing square wave in usrp_oscope
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:25:07 -0500

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 13:16, sudhindra aithal kota wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am still stuck with this problem.Can anyone please
> tell me how to solve this?

Eric Blossom answered the question originally on 11/15; did you receive his
reply?

In a nutshell, the USRP Basic RX input transformer is only good down to
100kHz; either use a higher frequency, or you will need to build your own
lower-frequency capable daughterboard.

As far as viewing square waves, I have verified, using quality cables and an
HP signal generator, that the USRP Basic RX and the usrp_oscope can indeed
display square waves at 500kHz, 1MHz, and 2MHz.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology