Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-usrp-0.6, problem with make on Mac OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-usrp-0.6, problem with make on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:38:37 -0500

Eric is correct in how to fix FFTW v3.0.1 under MacOS X. The problem is that the "getopt" stuff is already provided elsewhere, and thus conflicts when creating the library. This will hopefully fix Jon's issue. BTW> What MacOS X version are you running, and which GCC are you using? Strange warning "Unknown compiler version" ...

On another note, using DarwinPorts exclusively under X 10.4.3, I had - no- issues compiling and installing GR from scratch. I deleted all the installed GR stuff, checked out the source anew, and recompiled that. Everything works exactly as before (for better or worse); benchmark_usb even executes again!

On another note, gr-audio-osx seems to be stable and in good working order. We will test it out internally at UND for a few weeks or so to try to flesh out any bugs. So it's on-target for release in January. HooHoo! - MLD