[Discuss-gnuradio] make check problems ... resolved

From: Bill Tracey
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] make check problems ... resolved
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:41:38 -0600

Finally got around to sorting out some make check problems I was seeing on the 2.6 gnuradio-core.

Problem I'd see is lt-test_all would segfault when make check was run in the gnuradio-core directory. My issue turned out to be using a cppunit built with gcc 3.3. This did not play nice with my gcc 3.4 built gnuradio code. Tip off was running ldd against lt-test_all showed libstdc++.5.so being pulled in. Rebuilding cppunit with gcc 3.4 got it all going.

Posting here in case anyone else is running into odd segfaults running make check.

Cheers,

Bill  Tracey