Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LW/MW/SW TiVo

From: Chuck Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LW/MW/SW TiVo
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:36:01 -0500

At 12:23 PM 12/17/2005 -0800, you wrote:

Can you put this into CVS?  That way it'll get higher visibility.
It probably ought to go in its own subdirectory under
gnuradio-examples/python/apps.

I just barely know enough about cvs to checkout code. Is this procedure enough?
Checkout a fresh gnuradio-examples tree with:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gnuradio co gnuradio-examples

I'll make a new directory under gnuradio-examples/python/apps

mkdir gnuradio-examples/python/apps/hf_explorer

then copy my files into it, add them with:

cvs add -m --    I'm thoroughly cornfused here

then commit them into the repository with:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/gnuradio ci gnuradio-examples