RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GNU.ORG mailserver blacklisted by spamcom

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GNU.ORG mailserver blacklisted by spamcom
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:56:45 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Eric, Berndt, I also am involved in how the lists run. See I'm not
just a member of several lists I also manage some of the day to day
activities of the one for Bug-Grub.

And you are right Eric. If someone from our list were to contact
Bug-Grub to offer a complaint that his GNU/Linux system that uses GRUB
to boot it is not working correctly. Then naturally things would
happen exactly as you describe. In all probability I would indeed
allow it to be posted. I do as a matter of fact do exactly what you've
described to specific individuals who're deliberately sending
materials to Bug-Grub and their e-mail headers do look legitimate.
Naturally since these clueless <Expletive deleted. Fill it in on your
own!> would just continue to send it out, I then set the mailman
manager screen to drop the message into the bit-bucket.

And it happens that I do agree with these policies as you have stated
them Eric.

Spamcop should realize that they are blackballing an intelligent list
server rather then a known server of junk mail by now. By the way? Who
do we contact at that outfit to remind them of this? (Don't answer, it
was a rhetorical question.)

However I have no problem with receiving e-mail from the lists to my
GMail account or to my AT&T accounts.
----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi

(Sent from my regular e-mail client to my GMail address.)

Behalf