[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Yet another installation problem

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Yet another installation problem
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:55:31 -0500

I know this is an old message to resurrect but I wanted to let you guys know
I found out what the problem was incase anyone comes across this problem in
the future.

I took a look at Makefile.am in gr-usrp/src and it looks for gnuradio.i by
checking the following:

NON_LOCAL_IFILES=
    $(GNURADIO_CORE_INCLUDEDIR)/swig/gnuradio.i

For one reason or another none of the environmental variables I had set were
pointing the makefile in the correct direction.  To fix this I included an
additional environmental variable set for the path where /swig/gnuradio.i
could be found as follows:

Export GNURADIO_CORE_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/gr/include/gnuradio

This fixed my issue and gr-usrp completed make and make install without any
other problems.

Regards,
Elaine