Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Yet another installation problem

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Yet another installation problem
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:09:53 -0500

Eric,

I'm building on Red Hat 9 and I think this is an older version of the
gr-usrp module than the one that is in CVS.  I will checkout and update my
packages and report back.

Also, I configured all packages with the same prefix and set my
PKG_CONFIG_PATH appropriately and I didn't have this problem with any of the
other modules.

I'll do a CVS checkout just to be sure and attempt a rebuild and let you
know what the result was.

-Elaine