[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Update -- Daughterboard News March 2006!

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Update -- Daughterboard News March 2006!
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:00:55 -0800

The Flex2400 is finally available.  It can transmit and receive over the
entire 2.4 GHz ISM band (2.4-2.485 GHz), with a 25+ MHz RF bandwidth.
With a simple modification, it can also be used from 2.3 to 2.7 GHz.
The Flex2400 is in stock and available now, at an introductory price of
$250.  Thank you to everybody who has waited patiently for this product.
 We are sorry for the delayed release.  On April 1st the price will rise
to $275.

Additionally, the LFRX and LFTX boards are also available, featuring
coverage from DC to 30 MHz.  These boards are very similar to the
BasicRX and BasicTX which feature coverage from 1-300 MHz and 1-200 MHz
respectively.  The LFRX and LFTX are $75 each.  The LFRX is available
now, and the LFTX will be available on March 15th.

The TV tuner used in the TVRX daughterboard (The Microtune MT4937) has
been discontinued, and we have been unable to locate any additional
sources for these.  We currently have about 40 TVRX boards in inventory,
but will not be able to produce any more after that.  If anyone knows of
a source for the tuners, or would like to design a new board using a
different tuner module, please contact us.

All other products are in stock at this time.

Thank you,
Matt Ettus
address@hidden
650-814-8943