Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP Update -- Daughterboard News March 2006!

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: USRP Update -- Daughterboard News March 2006!
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 10:26:55 -0800

Stephane Fillod wrote:

> Out of curiosity, will we be able to have a peek at the schematics of
> the LFRX&LFTX boards like it is possible for the Basic RX&TX boards at
> http://www.ettus.com/Download.html ?

All the schematics will be up on my web site by Friday.

> Also, there's no pressure intended, but what is coming up next? FLEX1200 ?

The Flex900 will be next.  At this time I don't think that there is
enough demand to warrant building a Flex1200.  Instead I will provide
instructions on how to modify a Flex2400 to work on 1200-1300 MHz.  It
will only involve changing a few passives.

Matt