Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-usrp from cvs, please help

From: jjw
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-usrp from cvs, please help
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:42:35 -0800 (PST)

I am experiencing the same error when making gr-usrp.  Hopefully someone can
shed light.  Someone offered up the suggestion that my usrp package was out
of date, but I have been unable to log into CVS to download the latest
version, it asks for a password even for anonymous log in and then times out
if I just hit enter.