[Discuss-gnuradio] HDTV and Microtune 4937 eval board

From: mao mao
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] HDTV and Microtune 4937 eval board
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:50:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I am new to Gnuradio group. After reading the FAQ, I am very excited about HDTV reception. I want to start playing with gnuradio 0.9 code first because there are working HDTV codes out there.

I checked Measurement Computing, and found their AD board is available for $1299,not bad. Here is the hard part: How can I get a Microtune 4937 eval board? First, I don't know how to get a 4937 tuner module. Second, I am a software guy, and building a eval board according to the schematic is a hard job for me. So my question is:

Can anybody in this group sell me a Microtune 4937 eval board for a reasonable price? I am in San Jose area in California.

Thanks a lot!
Mao

Yahoo! Mail