Re: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with TX-RX in ISM-band 433 Mhz

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with TX-RX in ISM-band 433 Mhz
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:44:42 -0800

Hi Luis,

I have the code to decode mica2 motes. It is not perfect yet since I
still use the correlator and I would like to move over to the gmsk way
with proper synchronisation. But it works ;)

In my case, the cc1k sends a synchronisation sequence of 0x999999 to
which I synchronize the correlator. Then, I feed the found softsymbols
into the sos_packet_sink. You have to note that I use SOS as an
operating system on the mica2s. SOS adds a sync sequence just before
the message starts (tinyos does the same). The sos_packet_sink then
finds that sequence in the soft symbols which allows us to get byte
synchronisation. Then, we can look at the packet header and read the
whole message. Once parsed, the messages get added to a msg_queue.
>From the message queue, they get to the registered callback.

Thomas