Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with TX-RX in ISM-band 433 Mhz

From: Luis Simoes
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with TX-RX in ISM-band 433 Mhz
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 16:27:17 +0100

Hi Thomas,

nice to see someone in the gnuradio world treating with the same problems.
In my case the cc1k send 5 preamble bytes (0x6666) followed by a
synchronisation sequence of 0x9999. After this comes the header and my data.
The synchronisation sequence of 0x9999 is the chip pattern of transmition what
represents a bit pattern of 0x33.
Could you sent me some of your code to see how you realised the
synchronisation detection and the manchester decoding? Did you use bit
padding as in gmsk2?

Thank you in advance,
Luis

Luis Simoes