Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bell 202 modulation

From: Matteo Campanella
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bell 202 modulation
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:07:21 +0200 (CEST)

yep, my fault to use the wrong name for it :-)
I am indeed working on the bits to symbol (nrzi) block right now, and
later on I am willing to do the HDLC block with flag, FCS and bit stuffing
in order to put up the following chain:

message_source->hdlc->nrzi->modulation->duc

right now i am stuck at modulation, that is, to find a method to use the
frequency modulator to do that at baseband, as suggested from Eric...

73, Matteo iz2eeq