[Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded control of USRP

From: Lee Patton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded control of USRP
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:33:28 -0500

I would like to control the USRP with a smaller embedded Linux computer
instead of a laptop. I've don't have any experience with this sort of
thing, and searching "embedded" in the mailing list archive didn't
return much.  So, I was hoping some of you pros out there might be able
to point me in the direction of some products you like.  I'm not sure
what our requirements are exactly. However, I can say, the smaller the
form factor, and the less power consumed, the better.  I don't think we
need too much horsepower. Our application just doesn't call for it.  Any

Thanks,
 - Lee