Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grGPS Preliminary Schematic

From: Lee Patton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] grGPS Preliminary Schematic
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 21:52:00 -0400

Is there an inherent problem with using the DBS Rx?  I think this
discussion started once, but I can't find it in the archives.

Has any one successfully captured GPS and processed out position
information using GNU Radio and USRP?  I remember Krys Kamieniecki was
working on it, but last I remember, his code worked on some data files,
but he couldn't capture with DBS Rx.