[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-oss segfaults

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-oss segfaults
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 07:50:53 +0930

G'day,

gr-audio-oss segfaults when built using the gr-audio-oss-0.8.tar.gz tarball.
The reason for this is that the tarball includes audio_oss.cc which normally
is created by swig. Consequently, the interfaces created in this file may not
be correct for the  every target system. I guess this was overlooked during
the  creation of the tarball.

It would be nice if we can create a new tarball e.g gr-audio-oss-0.8.1.tar.gz
that excludes this file. I believe that package maintainers would appreciate
this.

cheerio Berndt