Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio OFDM receiver design

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio OFDM receiver design
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 15:06:43 -0400

Michael,

You can download the latest gnuradio implementation
of these blocks from

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~anastas/gnuradio/

Achilleas

PS: the extension to turbo decoding is really straightforward
with these blocks (more on this in a couple of weeks); however, as you pointed out the throughput would be very slow...

Michael Dickens wrote:
Achilleas - I was working on a generic convolutional encoder / decoder, but got sidetracked by various other things. Before I decide to pick mine back up again, could I try out yours? Is your code (C) to you or elsewhere, covered by GPL or not? GNURadio certainly needs a good conv enc / dec set; my summer project is probably a Turbo enc / dec set, first as a GR block and then if I can figure it out as FPGA code (to get throughput up fast enough, since I doubt that a GPU will provide substantial throughput). Thanks! - MLD