[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Synchronization

From: Ges
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Synchronization
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 13:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to do to and fro transmission using 2 USRP boards. I have connected the tx and rx daughter cards together using SMA Tees (3 SMA Tees connected together giving me 4 ports for connecting the 2 tx and 2 rx). I am trying to do a TDMA type of transmisson. the TX on one usrp transmits and then after x secs the tx on the other transmits. The way I am controlling the trasnmission is by not writing to the buffer on the host side. But even if I am giving a large time gap, the data I get at the receiver seems to be garbled. Only the very first guy that transmits gives me perfect reception. How can I ensure that the USRP sends out data only when I want it to and not otherwise, such that there is no overlap between the txs of the two USRPs?

Thanks
Gesly