[Discuss-gnuradio] Dream(DRM)+GNURadio

From: Brett L Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dream(DRM)+GNURadio
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 09:00:00 -0500

It's a funny thing, pretty much no one that posts on the
drm.sourceforge.net forums has any clue about the USRP boards.

As you know, there is some talk of DRM code development occurring in the
next few weeks- I am very much looking forward to this, and if I can
offer any assistance (possibly not), I'll do what I can.

In the meantime, I need to come up with a way to transmit/receive DRM
audio. Someone mentioned FIFO's when I asked a couple weeks ago, could
that person go into some more detail for me (ala Idiots Guide) ;o)

Thanks very much for all of your patience, input, and friendliness!