[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio and Google Summer of Code

From: Naveen Manicka
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio and Google Summer of Code
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 10:47:53 -0400

Hi Eric,

Do you have a specific template for the application process or can I use the sample template given on the google summer of code webpage?

Also, do I just signup selecting the GNU Project in the application process? (There is nothing else which is listed in relation to GNUradio)

Thanks,

Naveen

Naveen Manicka
DEGAS Networking Group