Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP in Windows

From: Kunal Kandekar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP in Windows
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:06:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I am in the same situation Angilberto was. I have managed to install
GnuRadio on my laptop running Windows XP using your binary installer, and
the sample python scripts seem to be running fine. However, I now need to
implement my own GR block in C++.

I have been trying to figure out the easiest way to make my C++ class
accessible to Python without rebuilding all of GnuRadio. I assume the
easiest way would be to somehow include it in libgnuradio-core-0.dll, but
have been unable to do so... all the makefiles seems to machine-generated.
Could you please identify the steps I would need to recompile this DLL
along with my C++ code?

I had previously tried to build GnuRadio on Windows using Cygwin but ran
into problems with cppunit. I would prefer to avoid building all of
GnuRadio again if its possible to just re-build a single DLL.

Thanks!
Kunal