Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP in Windows

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP in Windows
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 21:15:59 -0700 (PDT)

Kunal,

I was able to compile the C++ (basic stuff) directly
under windows (Dev-Cpp IDE). No need for the usrp*.dll
-- just a few changes in some header files.
The only .dll required is "libusb.dll".

I'm generating my waveform in Matlab or C++ and
sending it to USRP -- it works.

Now Im trying to create my own DLL to manage the USRP
directly from Matlab.

I can give you the Dev-Cpp project if it helps...

But I cant help in integrating the compiled stuff into
Python :-(

Regards to all,

Angilberto.

http://www.olifantasia.com/projects/gnuradio/mdvh/mingw/binary-installer/gnuradio-with-usrp/source-2.6cvs/bin/

> > Greetings,
> > Martin
> >>
> >> My goal is not to run GNURadio under Windows, but
> >> exercise USRP under windows...
> >>
> >> Angilberto.
> >>
> >> --- Angilberto Muniz Sb <address@hidden>

> usrp