[Discuss-gnuradio] Solved! Carrier Phasor Slides to Zero Phase

From: WaveMaker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Solved! Carrier Phasor Slides to Zero Phase
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:53:11 -0700 (PDT)

Solved!  The answer is incredibly simple: Oscope.py has a triggered mode, and
when you go to XY display mode it STILL uses the trigger...  So what I saw
was an artifact of a slowly rotating colony of derotated samples, but the
view was partially obscured by the triggering effect.  So, after clicking on
"Auto", I saw what one would expect.

In summary, I think "we" need a nice VectorScope.py :-)

Happy gnu-radio-ing!