Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USB on OSX?

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USB on OSX?
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:07:29 +0200

Hi Michael,

I installed the latest CVS version of LibUSB, but no difference. So, I
enabled the debu mode and I can see that there are a lot of:

usb_os_open(USBDeviceOpenSeize): another process has device opened for
exclusive access

But I am almost sure that there is nothing else using the USRP.

I attached the full output for test_usrp_standard_tx

Thomas