Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build failing from "trunk"

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build failing from "trunk"
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:42:22 -0400

I just got back from a vacation w/o internet, am playing catch-up, and haven't had time yet to update the (new to me) SVN for ecc. While the ecc stuff is a work-in-progress, it's supposed to compile correctly. I will work tonight to get all my updated programming into SVN, as well as see if I can figure out what the issue you found is. - MLD