Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD build status

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD build status
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, August 11, 2006 10:32, Greg Troxel wrote:

> Now, I think my only real build problem is in the ECC code:

We've had enough bug reports on this particular piece of code that when I
get back from my trip I will disable this component in the trunk.

It appears that this is a compiler version issue; I believe the code
author is relying on an older version of gcc (3.x) which has changed
behavior in 4.x.

In any case you can do this your self with a # in front of the
GR_ERROR_CORRECTING_CODES line in configure.ac.

-Johnathan