Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem building ecc.cc

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem building ecc.cc
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:09:59 -0700

Michael Dickens wrote:

> ps> I think the warnings are OK ... really don't know why it's
> complaining since the programming (though auto-generated) seems OK.

According to Eric, the compiler is complaining that it can't make some
optimizations due to the constructs used, but it is able to continue on
without them.  That is why I asked whether the compilation failed or not.

I'm running make distcheck on my ticket-26 branch to verify nothing is
broken after fixing tickets 26, 27, and 32.  Once I merge that into the
trunk, I can help you to merge your ecc fixes in from your branch.

-Johnathan