Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No audio on os x reading .dat files

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No audio on os x reading .dat files
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:43:08 -0400

Josh - Thanks for keeping up on this. Could you send me a "dat" file which you have verified works on Linux, as well as the command line you used to make it work. I'll debug it as soon as I can get there ... might be a week or so, but I'll get there. gr-audio-osx needs some work to bring it up to spec with the current GR functionality anyway, so I'll include your issue when I get there. - MLD