[Discuss-gnuradio] Urgetnt python question

From: Kalen Watermeyer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Urgetnt python question
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:47:04 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

I have finally managed to get my hardware to behave
itself. It masquerades as USRP-like device (also
housing an FX2), but sends 16-bit real samples to the
USB host (padded values from 12-bit ADC).

I have one day left to demonstrate the system, and
would really appreciate any help I can get on
attaching my system as a source to one of the
graphical oscilloscope sinks using python.

I know that there are docs in the gnuradio package, ad
I'll read through them again, but any quick help or
pointers would be most appreciated!

Many thanks
Kalen Watermeyer

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease
of use." - PC Magazine
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html