Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AGC loop and digital mods

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AGC loop and digital mods
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:44:34 -0400

The feedforward AGC system in DttSP is more complex in that it is two track (fast and "user set"). I believe I already mentioned this so I won't go over it again. But let me reiterate one important feature of our work. One of the things that was important to its success as a feedforward agc was to respond to a level change 3 times constants early in a simple predictive system. The 3 time constants varied depending on the changing speed of the agc as set by the user.

Bob