Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] to prevent mental damages, avoid dB's.

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] to prevent mental damages, avoid dB's.
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:49:39 +0930

I guess this is the difference big between RF engineers and academics -
applied versus theory. Spreadsheets can help in doing conversion/calculations
but doesn't stop people from using these values out of context as for this
you need to know what you're doing.

BTW: I do these calculations in my head - pretty much primary school stuff
really.

cheerio Berndt