Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS build problem with shared_ptr.hpp

From: LRK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CVS build problem with shared_ptr.hpp
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 10:28:24 -0500

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 10:54:46AM -0400, Don Ward wrote:
> Hi Tarun,
>
> >I am able to see the shared_prt.hpp file using ls
> >/usr/include/boost-1_33_1/boost command but > still not able to compile
> >the software.
>
> If you dig through the config.log file you can find exactly what tests were
> done to locate boost.  There may be more useful error messages there.

On FreeBSD my boost is in /usr/local/include rather than /usr/include and
I have to add the environment variable   CPPFLAGS -L/usr/local/include
for configure to find it. This as an issue I have asked about before but
never figured out why it works for some files but not boost in the script.

So, try setting the variable to   CPPFLAGS -L/usr/include   and see if
that works for you.

If not, do   ln -s /usr/include/boost-1_33_1/boost /usr/include/boost

--
LRK
address@hidden